Monday, October 31, 2011

It's Monday and I'm home!


Good morning! How was everyone's weekend? I apologize if you clicked over here on Friday and were disappointed to not find a new review. I left first thing Friday morning for a weekend away with my momma, mom-in-law, grammy, and three of my sisters. This was, of course, after I spent much of Thursday in the hospital with my hubby (he's home now and recovering, thanks!). So...I left you review-less. Sorry, friends. 

Now...what we were talking about...oh yes! Books!!!

This week, I read:
By Jane Austen

What Women Fear
By Angie Smith

Posts from this week:


The books of this week shall be:

The Night Circus
By Erin Morgenstern

Sister
By Rosamund Lupton

Don't forget to stop by later this week for an October wrap-up (what? wait! when did that happen?!?!), reviews of The Borrower and Sisterhood Everlasting, as well as the potential sharing of some adorable photos of the little man dressed up as Buzz Licher (known as Buzz Lightyear to the rest of you). Happy Reading and have a fun Halloween! 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I loved Night Circus - hope you get to it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Sister--it was quite different than I expected. I wasn't a huge fan of The Night Circus, but I'm certainly in the minority there. I'll be curious to see what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete