Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesdays with David: I Like to Be Little

I Like to Be Little
By Ann Matthews
Illustrated by Eleanor Mill
A Golden Book 1976
From Mama's shelves 


The story: Our tiny narrator thinks about all of the things that make being little so much fun! She plays in boxes, gets pulled by the big kids in her wagon, and always ends her days by being tucked in by her mommy and daddy.

Mama opines: I thought of this book today, since we haven't been to the library in a bit and this lady wanted to read something other than Cars. I'm glad we read it now because I think my new five year old is becoming a bit big for some of the things in this book. It's a really sweet book and I think it would be a great pick for the little brother or sister who is always jealous of the things that the bigger kids get to do. Sometimes being little is a good thing!

Thoughts from David: I like it because it has so many pictures of the things that sometimes I do and that is just perfect.
Favorite part: When she plays with her boats in the bathtub

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment