Friday, April 5, 2013

March Wrap-Up

March went quickly, didn't it? We are now in the home stretch with a little more than a month before the littlest bookworm makes her debut around here. I'm looking forward to warmer weather in April and my birthday at the end of the month! 

With regards to books, I have a ton of them coming in for me at the library. March/April looks great for new releases and I'm psyched to read them and chat with you about them! 


Books reviewed in March: 13
Pages Read: 3,703
Fiction/Non-fiction: 9/4
Female authors/male authors: 9/4
My books/library books: 6/7
Lindsey's favorite books in March: Where'd You Go Bernadette and The Red Garden 

Books reviewed with David: 2
David's favorite book in February: Five Children and It 


Hey guys! It's my first time on the subway! 


Your turn! What did you read in March that I must add to my bookshelves immediately??

6 comments:

  1. You guys look adorbs!! :) Yay for Bernadette! Loved that book a lot more than I thought I would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! We had a lot of fun on our trip.

      I'm so glad I listened to all the gushing and read Bernadette. It was such a fun read.

      Delete
  2. Definitely Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger. Unless you haven't read the Delirium series yet. I have been lovin' those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Confession time - I haven't read Ordinary Grace or the Delirium series. (Wanders off to update tbr list...)

      Delete
  3. Hope you enjoyed your visit to my hometown! I'll admit I'm one of those rude DC'ers who rushes past tourists on the Metro. But we're still happy people come visit. Bernadette and Red Garden are both on my TBR list, glad to hear you liked them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great time. The Metro was not bad - I'm pretty used to taking the subway in NYC. The metro is much cleaner and nicer! We were a bit worried about rush hour with a little guy but it wasn't as bad as we expected. :)

      Bernadette is so quirky and I adored The Red Garden. I hope you enjoy them both!

      Delete