Thursday, May 2, 2013

April Wrap-up

Well, April had some great books and some real duds. I took part in Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon, which helped me catch up with my Goodreads goal. 

In May, I am looking forward to reading some great books and meeting our family's newest bookworm! 

Books reviewed in April: 9
Pages Read: 2823
Fiction/Non-fiction: 7/2
Female authors/male authors: 4/5
My books/library books: 5/4
Lindsey's favorite books in April: Carry On, Warrior and The Unchangeable Spots of Leopards 

Books reviewed with David: None?

It would appear that since someone is becoming an independent reader, he is less thrilled about sharing his thoughts. We will see what we can do about this...




What was your favorite book in the month of April?

5 comments:

  1. You must be so excited! About new books, of course, but mostly for the bundle of joy on the way :)

    Maybe David can be bribed to do more reviews? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. My excitement level might be in direct correlation to whether or not I am getting kicked in the ribs at the moment!

      It's an interesting phenomenon. He's reading just as much, if not more, but it's sort of his thing now. Maybe it's just a short phase?

      Delete
  2. I didn't realize you were so close to your due date--I can't wait to hear more news about your newest reader.

    I'm amazed that you read that much, reviewed that much, all while parenting your current little one and getting ready for the arrival of your next one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are a little more than a week away from the due date, which basically means any time now. I think due date is sort of a misnomer, isn't it? I wish we did actually get an exact date!

      I have to say that I am very blessed to have a little guy who loves to read so much! My husband laughs when he comes home to find the two of us curled up on the couch with our respective books.

      Delete
  3. I agree with your thought. Useful information shared. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post. chapter 1 understanding health and wellness worksheet answers

    ReplyDelete