Sunday, October 6, 2013

It's Monday...where did the week go?



Hello there, fellow bibliophiles. How are things?

It's been a long and busy week around here and we are just going to keep running. Looking to the week ahead, I have a rehearsal tomorrow night, I'm volunteering in David's class one afternoon, and we will be busy this weekend with a concert/festival at our church and celebrating my sister's birthday. Hopefully I will find some time for reading somewhere in there!

Read This Week:
The Fairest of Them All
By Carolyn Turgeon

A Guide for the Perplexed
By Dara Horn


Posts from this Past Week:
Review of Night Film 


Reading Now:
By Nightfall
By Nightfall
By Michael Cunningham

Up Next:
Rose Under Fire
By Elizabeth Wein


What are you reading this week? 

14 comments:

  1. Very curious about Guide to the Perplexed. Intriguing title.

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! I'm so sad that this I haven't read anything by Dara Horn before now.

      Delete
  2. Busy!!! Lol - hopefully you'll find time to escape in your books :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tanya. I'll fit in it somewhere! :)

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your busy week. By Nightfall sounds like something I might enjoy reading. Thanks for sharing all of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rita! I loved Cunningham's novel The Hours,so I'm excited to see if he can replicate it!

      Delete
  4. Good luck this week with all that activities, hope you will find some time to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you do manage to find some reading time this week. It does sound like your calendar is pretty full. Come see my Monday Report. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy. I hope you have a great week too!

      Delete
  6. I really loved Rose Under Fire--hope you enjoy it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a busy mama! :D I miss the days of volunteering in the kids' classrooms. Ah, those were the days!

    Have a great week Lindsey! I hope you find some time for reading, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I emailed the teacher and asked, "So...what exactly am I supposed to do?" Hopefully it will go well!

      Have a wonderful week, Jennifer. :)

      Delete