Saturday, October 12, 2013

It's Readathon Time - post two


Man, it's been a long day! There were lots of people at my house plus the usual two kids. We went to our town's fall festival and celebrated my sister's birthday. Now the house is quiet and the kids are asleep and I am going to try to get some reading in before this day is done! 

I am currently on page 106 of Rose Under Fire. 250 pages or so to go!



Time for quick mini challenge to get back into the swing of things....

Best Fiction Book of my Reading Year: A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra 

Best Non-fiction Book of my Reading Year: The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot/ Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed 

Best Main Character: Narrator, The Unchangeable Spots of Leopards by Kristopher Jansma 

Best Cover: Chaos Walking Series by Patrick Ness 



Back to reading for me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, how is Rose Under Fire? I have it here... somewhere...

    You are rocking readathon, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you've been able to get some more reading done. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete